Search this Blog

Pageviews

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wine





If I wish peace of mind for my discs, I listen to my Puritas in Archè headshell, if I want to go for smoothness, use my Decca SC4E in Bosoeoum headshell or my Signet MM;  for everyday listening my cherry-picked Lumiere DST will superbly do... but if I wish to taste the ineffable - i.e. something more, a one-of-a-kind musical experience I go with Neumann DST.




The above to explain that - you'd bet it? - you cannot always sip for dinner a Romanèe-Conti, a Sassicaia or a Petrus... 




You have to also enjoy lesser, yet pleasantly fresh and scented Cabernet or Sauvignon.

The cuvee are for anniversaries or special events... 

I keep my feet on the ground, humbly, you know... without forgetting the pleasures of life.






No comments: